Most homeowners don’t direct much attention to their garage floors until they get stained or damaged. Once they start to present wear and tear, however, homeowners will start looking for solutions to getting rid of what may now be an eyesore. Instead of repaving your garage floor, let iEpoxy Flooring help.
We have been installing garage floor coverings for clients in the Toronto area for years, and we would be happy to help you too. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial-grade flooring that is suitable for residential and commercial garages of all sizes. If you are looking for a strong, aesthetically pleasing way to restore the luster and usability of your floor for an affordable price, our epoxy flooring is the perfect choice.
Why Choose Epoxy Floor Coating for Your Garage?
Most garage floors are made from concrete. Epoxy can be installed directly on top of it. That means you won’t have to extract your old flooring to upgrade to a new finish. Epoxy flooring is highly durable, stain-resistant, and even impact-resistant, which makes it a perfect choice for high flow areas such as the garage. It is made to last, so it is suitable for commercial garages that see multiple cars a day or for a residential garage that only hosts family vehicles. You can choose from any range of colours, or you can even create a custom design to add some flair to your space. Epoxy flooring also comes in different finishes that will help you create a truly unique aesthetic in your garage.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring for the Garage
- Even in high traffic or direct sunlight, the UV protective coating will be protected from fading or turning yellow.
- Scratches are no match for epoxy floors.
- Concrete floors can become stronger with a coating.
- The floors are extremely resistant to most chemicals so you never have to worry about oil, antifreeze, or other car-related chemical spills.
- Floors coated in epoxy are waterproof without becoming slippery.
- There are many different finishes and colours making a versatile option that can fit any aesthetic.
Garage Epoxy Installation Process
Our installation process is considerably simpler than you may think. We will clean your garage floor of debris and check for cracks and pits. If any are present, we will fill them to develop a level surface ahead of installation. We will next place a thin layer of primer followed by the epoxy topcoat on your garage floor. Afterward, we will clean up, buff the floor, and hand over a signed certificate of quality guarantee against flaking, bubbling, and fading.